Sunday, August 13, 2006


The uncertainty of searching for a new apartment is extremely stressful. My lease ends in 3 weeks and I have yet found a place to live.

I recently wrote about the Best of Times and the Worst of Times, well the Worst of Times is the uncertainty…The uncertainty of my job situation, I’m in a temporary/permanent position, a circumstance which I was previously in and got screwed.

Now I face the uncertainty of homelessness.

There is a group of Filipina women whom I met at church who are helping me with finding an apartment. They have friends who are in need of new tenants but its rather complex situation. I have a feeling I’m going get one of the apartments being offered except that I will have to take the burden of throwing out a lot of the items currently in there. The person leaving wants to leave all her stuff because she’s moving to Vegas and doesn’t want the hassle of ridding her stuff.

Urgh…right now I’m just so confused. All I want to get started !

I just want to get hired on full time and get a long term lease !

URGH !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home